java training in coimbatore will help students to understand the object-oriented programming in a better way. They will get an understanding of how to write a program using Java. The course also includes a session on how to debug programs written in Java.
To help us make a better comparison, we can look at each language.
- Java uses an OOP concept to data and methods – Yes, Java is an object-oriented programming (OOP) language. Programming language – indicates that the code was compiled first before executing the code.
- Static Typed Language – With static typing, variables are known when compiling code. This means that bugs can be detected early in development.
- Runs on the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) – JVM is the place where the Java code is executed. Java code is often very small, as JVM helps to extract the underlying operating system.
- Dynamically Typed Language – Variables are checked during execution. This enables quick coding, but bugs are often found in the development process.
The two different languages with a similar name. Do you want to know why they have similar names?
Here’s the answer.
Java is the programming language and platform of things that was created in 1995 by The Green Team at Sun Microsystems. Led by renowned computer scientist James Gosling, the team developed a platform-independent, object-oriented, compact, and sound programming language. Originally, the language was going to be named “OAK.” However, OAK was branded by another company, so the team had to think of an alternative. After considering DNA and Silk names, the group settled in Java inspired by coffee.
Why is it renamed?
If you choose Java:
- You want to create desktop applications
- You want to create mobile Android apps
- You want to be familiar with a general-purpose programming language
- You want to work in large enterprise software applications
- You want to design the front end of web applications
- You want to create mobile apps that use PhoneGap / Cordova, jQuery Mobile, Sencha.
- You want to learn a language with a simple learning curve
- You want to learn a useful language on the front end and back end of web applications
Are you ready to learn one of these programming languages?
Sparkdatabox is one of the best best software training institute in coimbatore. They offer Oracle Database, Java, Apache Tomcat, SQL and other courses.