This course is designed for Beginners who want to learn Apache JMeter step by step. You can understand JMeter in easy way and easily could start implementing performance and funcitonal testing.
The following topics are discussed in this course such as:
- Learn how to install JMeter and to create first JMeter Test
- To record UI web Test
- To create a Database Test plan
- To test webservices API
- To create a HTML Dashboard reports from command line
- To use Plugins manager
- CSV data driven tests
- Frequently used elements in JMeter
- Learn how to debug
- JMeter Selenium Webdriver sampler
- To perform Server health check
- Perform Remote test (Master-Slave)
- Check your JMX without running.