This course is for one who wants to get landed in a great tech companies like Amazon, Google, Netflix, Microsoft, Facebook or other companies.
Do you feel stuck every time you were asked the coding questions? This course is at its best for all your needs. Using the strategies, lessons and exercises in this course, you will learn how to handle offers and select the best company from your offer.
The main advantage over self-paced learning versus learning from self-paced learning videos will make more impact in learning the concepts deeply.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
1. Big O notation
2. Data structures:
* Hash Tables
* Singly Linked Lists
* Doubly Linked Lists
* Trees (BST, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Binary Heaps)
* Tree Traversal
* Breadth First Search
* Depth First Search
* Dynamic Programming
- How to get more interviews
- What to do during interviews
- What do do after the interview
- How to answer interview questions
- How to handle offers
- How to negotiate your salary
- How to get a raise