In this course, you will be learning and understanding basics of Virtualization and configure various features available in Oracle VirtualBox.
The following topics are covered in this course:
- Basics of Virtualization
- Download and Install VirtualBox
- Create your first virtual machine
- Install Ubuntu desktop as guest OS
- Learn how to do snapshots and clones
- General settings like import and export, group etc.
- Learn how to use various networking options available in VirtualBox like Bridged mode, NAT, port forwarding, etc.
- Understand the VBOXMANAGE utility.
- To create a virtual machine using command line interface.
- Collect host/virtual machine related resource usage data using command line interface.