The "Data Structures & Algorithms in Python" is explained in detail with examples which uses lot of animations to help you visualize the concepts.
This course will help you to build a strong background in Data Structures and Algorithms concepts.
The following concepts are explained in detail:
- Algorithm Analysis, Big O notation, Time Complexity
- Singly Linked list, Doubly linked list, Circular linked list and their operations such as insertion, deletion, reverse a list, linked list concatenation and sorted linked list.
- Stack, Queue, Circular Queue, Dequeue and Priority Queue
- Polish Notations, Infix to Postfix and Evaluation of Postfix,
- Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree, Tree Traversal such as preorder, inorder, postorder and level order
- Heap, Searching and Sorting
- Sorting concepts such as Bubble, Selection, Shell, Merging, Recursive Merge, Iterative Merge, Quick, Heap, Radix and Address calculation sort.
Through this course, you can build strong foundation and helps to crack Data Structure and Algorithms coding interviews.
In this Data Structures and Algorithms course, Python programs are used to implement various Data Structure concepts. You can also implement this in other languages such as C, C++, Java or C#.